Get your free
What you need to know before choosing a renovator.
Types of Home Additions
Here are some of the rooms you may choose to add on to your home:
- Second-story additions: You can nearly double the square footage of your living space without moving by building a second-story addition. Your spacious new home can include extra bedrooms, bathrooms, and unique features like lofts or second-floor balconies.
- Extra rooms: Whether you’ve always wanted a sunroom, home office, second living room, third-car garage, in-law suite, or guest bedroom and bathroom, a home addition can make it happen.
- Enlarged living spaces: Expand your kitchen, add on to your existing master suite, build a mudroom off the garage, or extend the living room by pushing out the walls.
Benefits of Home Additions
A home addition can impact your quality of life in many ways. Consider these reasons to add new rooms to your home:
- Create more space for your growing family: A larger living space is easier to achieve than you think. Whether you want more kids or need to accommodate your in-laws, a home addition could be the answer.
- Skip the move: If you love your home’s location and features, an addition is the ideal way to increase square footage without moving.
- Rent out the space for extra income: A guest wing could easily generate additional income if you rent it out to short- or long-term renters.
- Increase home value: If you ever decide to move, you can expect a home addition to increase your selling price.
- Add luxury: Expanding your home is the perfect chance to add luxurious features you’ve had to live without until now.
The Golden Process
Our process starts with an on-site meeting with a designer to understand your goals, expectations, needs, and wants. From there, we’ll develop a design, select materials, and prepare a detailed budget.
After the initial design, you’ll have time to review and consider all aspects of the project and refine it until you’ve signed off on the final designs and decisions.
Once all the logistics are in place, we’re ready to get to begin construction. We will keep you informed throughout the build, and we aren’t done until the final walk-through ensures you’re thrilled with the results.
Our Home Renovation Process
Trust Golden Bee Homes to handle every detail of your home addition. Our unique approach means we never use the same design twice. Here’s what our design/build process entails:
- Understand client expectations: We meet with you to discuss the wants, needs, and goals of your project.
- Complete the design process: We work closely with you to formulate a design, presenting you with drawings and finishing details to help you envision the final product. A detailed budget ensures you know the cost before construction begins.
- Sign the contract and begin construction: With your approval, our crew gets underway, bringing your vision to life with quality workmanship and meticulous attention to detail.
Completing projects throughout the
greater toronto area
Why Choose Golden Bee Homes?
Our team believes nothing is more important than customer satisfaction. We also pursue eco-friendly design and construction. Thankfully, these two priorities go hand-in-hand. Here’s why you should entrust Golden Bee Homes with our Bee Green process:
- Reduce your carbon footprint
- Employ high-tech solar panels and geothermal power
- Enjoy a more comfortable home
- Lower your utility bills
- Give back with donations to Habitat for Humanity
- Knowledge expertise
- Honesty and integrity
- Quality materials and service
- Timely communication
- Award-winning designs
- Superior customer service
- Complete transparency
- Professionalism and organization
- Meticulous attention to detail