Get your free
What you need to know before choosing a renovator.
Aspects of a Master Suite Renovation
Your master bedroom is far more than just four walls and a ceiling. Here are some of the ways you can customize your master suite and incorporate popular design trends for 2021:
- Build ample closet space, possibly even “his” and “hers” closets
- Create ceiling and wall designs with paneling, cove lighting, and a built-in headboard
- Select luxury flooring options, such as plush wall-to-wall carpet or low-maintenance laminate
- Choose window sizes, styles, and placement for both the master bedroom and bathroom
- Install new outlets to accommodate electronic devices
- Optimize master bedroom lighting with a combination of general overhead lights, dimmable sconces, and bedside reading lamps
- And more
The Golden Process
Our process starts with an on-site meeting with a designer to understand your goals, expectations, needs, and wants. From there, we’ll develop a design, select materials, and prepare a detailed budget.
After the initial design, you’ll have time to review and consider all aspects of the project and refine it until you’ve signed off on the final designs and decisions.
Once all the logistics are in place, we’re ready to get to begin construction. We will keep you informed throughout the build, and we aren’t done until the final walk-through ensures you’re thrilled with the results.
The Master Suite Renovation Process
At Golden Bee Homes, our process focuses on meeting your needs and keeping you comfortable throughout the project. A master suite renovation can be summed up in three steps:
- Understanding client expectations: A designer will meet with you to discuss your wants, needs, goals, and design preferences. We’ll make sure our services are the right fit for you before moving forward.
- Design and preconstruction: Our team will work closely with you to formulate a flawless design, select materials, and finishes, and prepare a detailed budget. Once you approve, both parties sign a pre-construction agreement.
- Sign the contract and begin construction: With all the logistics worked out, work can begin on your new master suite. We’ll keep you informed of our progress every step of the way. A final walk-through ensures you are thrilled with the results before we deem the job complete.
Completing projects throughout the
greater toronto area
Why Choose Golden Bee Homes?
Don’t leave your master suite renovation in the hands of just any design/build firm. Golden Bee Homes provides peace of mind by offering the following:
- Knowledge expertise
- Honesty and integrity
- Quality materials and service
- Timely communication
- Award-winning designs
- Superior customer service
- Complete transparency
- Professionalism and organization
- Meticulous attention to detail
Frequently Asked Questions About Master Suite Renovations
How much does a master suite renovation cost?
Plan to allocate between 0.7 and 2.5 percent of your home’s total value toward a master suite renovation. With the right features, you can expect a 40 to 80 percent return on investment.
Is a master bath renovation worth it?
Whether you’re hoping to improve your quality of life or increase home value before you sell, renovating the master suite is a sure-fire way to accomplish your goals.
Do I have to move out during a master suite renovation?
As long as you have a spare bedroom and bathroom available to use throughout the project, you should not need to move out while your master suite is renovated.
Schedule a Master Suite Renovation in Toronto, ON
For the team at Golden Bee Homes, nothing is more important than satisfying our clients’ unique needs. Our commitment to quality and value is second to none, so you can expect an enjoyable experience from start to finish, along with superior results once the project is complete.